Miss Universe, an annual international beauty pageant, is organized by the United States and Thailand-based Miss Universe Organization. Miss Universe is one of the Big Four International beauty pageants. This year Miss Universe 2023 was crowned to R’Bonney Gabriel, born in San Antonio, Texas, on 20th March 1994.
On Saturday night, R’ Bonney Gabriel was crowned the winner of Miss Universe2023 at the 71st edition of the world’s most essential beauty pageant. Miss USA won the competition’s new era, led by the Thai billionaire Anne Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip, a transgender woman. She replaced Miss India Harnaaz Sandhu, winner of the contest in 2002.
1.Childhood and Education:
R’Bonney Nola Gabriel was born on 20th March 1994 in Houston, Texas. Her father is a Filipino, and his name is Remigio Binzon
“R. Bon ” Gabriel & her mother is an American named Dana Walker. She has three older brothers. Her father was born in the Philippines, hailed from Manila, and immigrated to Washington at 25. Her mother is from Beaumont, Texas.
Miss Universe 2023 graduated from the University of North Texas with a bachelor’s degree in fashion design with a minor in fibers. She functions as a designer creating eco-friendly clothing and works as a model.
2. Height, Age, Religion:
Miss Universe 2023 has an ideal height of 5 feet 7 inches. Her weight is approximately 50 kg. The color of her hair is light brown with hazel colored eyes. Her body measurements are around 32-24-35.
She works to improve society by being a Christian from the United States of America.
3. RBonney Gabriel Boyfriend:
- Her friends say she has someone in her life, but her lover’s name is still not yet disclosed.
- Her personal life is kept secret by her parents.
- However, as per the sources, RBonney Gabriel is a Straight Woman who wants to marry the lover of her life.
4. Career :
R’Bonney Gabriel passed her bachelor’s degree from the University of North Texas in 2018. She works as an eco-friendly designer as an outcome of this research. Besides, Gabriel is in league with the Magpies, and Peacocks, where she teaches sewing classes. She is the 2022 Miss US and holds the Miss Universe 2023 competition title.
Her first foray into pageantry was when she participated in Miss Kemah USA, 2020, where she was placed among the five finalists. Besides, she participated in Miss Texas USA 2021 as Miss Harris County and was recognized as 1st runner-up to Victoria Hinojosa of McAllen.
R’ Bonney won Miss Texas USA 2022 and entered on to act as for Texas at Miss USA 2022, wherein she was later crowned as Miss USA 2023 flattering the 1st Miss USA of Filipino.
Miss Universe 2023 has frequently upheld the value of accepting herself through her road to beauty pageant victory in the Miss Texas and Miss USA contests. R’ Bonney Gabriel stunned everyone with her top 5 outcomes. In an answer, R’ Bonney stated that she grew up with the age restriction because she is 28 years old and thinks other older ladies should also be offered a chance.
R’ Bonney was most liked among the competitors because of her lively character, strong work ethic, and dedication to supporting others.
7. Miss Universe 2022:
As Miss USA 2022, she acted for the United States at the Miss Universe 2022 pageant. She was crowned Miss Universe 2023 by the extrovert title holder Harnaaz Sandhu of India, creating her 9th American to win the pageant. Her success also makes her the 1st student from the United States to win Miss Universe after Olivia Culpo at Miss Universe 2012.
As Miss Universe 2023, Gabriel has ventured to many cities within her home nation of the United States. After winning Miss Universe 2023, Gabriel will be put back by Morgan Romano, 1st runner at Miss USA 2022, assuming her duties.
8 . Luxury Lifestyle :
However, only a little information is provided about R’ Bonney’s style quotient.
9. Net Worth:
The net worth of R’ Bonney Gabriel is $10 million, which she earned by winning multiple championships and working her dream job.
She is passionate about sustainable fashion and is involved in climate-change activities.
10. Social Media Platform:
She has around 560K followers on avail media platforms like
- Twitter ú
Some lesser-known facts:
- As per the source, Miss Universe 2023 is a high school volleyball player.
- RBonney grew an interest in sewing at the age of 15 and nurtured her growing interest in sewing, creating things out of fabrics, which led her to take up fashion.
- In 2011, R’ Bonney worked as a Production Assistant at a retail apparel and fashion company, ‘ David Peck USA, in Houston.
- After Can’t, she started working as a model for a beauty brand.
‘Shop Miss A'(2015-2016) at 10601 King William Dr in Dallas. In 2015, she joined a modeling agency,
‘Callidus Agency ‘ in Dallas.
She was associated with ‘ Nicole Miler,’ a global fashion and lifestyle brand headquarters in New York City, and
Ese Azenabor, a clothing brand owned by Ese Azenabor – Grembowski, as a Production intern.
- In 2018, R’ Bonney founded an eco-friendly clothing brand line, R’ Bonney Nola, in Houston, and she is the brand’s CEO.
- She modeled for her clothing brand with her father, and on her father’s birthday, she launched her broad’s of shirts with her favorite quote, ” If not now, then when?”
- She did a photoshoot in Mumbai, India, where she designed some clothing collections inspired by Indian fabrics and textiles.
Miss Universe 2023, R’ Bonney Gabriel, was the most liked among all the competitors. In 2023, R’ Bonney Gabriel of the United States was crowned the 71st Miss Universe competition winner.